ServicesSince 1982 Michaels & Co. has provided a professional year-round painting and staining service with courteous, responsible tradesmen. We pride ourselves on completing one project at a time, with no subcontractors, to provide you the service and attention you deserve. Our goal is to add your name to our list of glowing references. We are proud to provide the following services:
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Pressure Washing
- Meticulous Preparation & Cleanup
- Free Estimates
- Driveway Snowplowing
- Fall Gutter-Cleaning
Our Painting Procedures:
- Carefully move all furniture out of harms way and cover with plastic
- Take special care with all fixtures with protective coverings
- Apply drop cloths to any exposed or threatened areas within the painting region
- Do a thorough clean-up daily before exiting the location
- Repair any any holes caused by nails or screws.
- Caulk gaps where seems are exposed.
- Sand and dust areas needed to ensure proper adhesion of primers and paints
- Prime and spot prime to any bare wood or other surfaces as needed
- Stain-blocking primers used on water and smoke stains
- All interior work is done with rollers and brushes to optimize production and integrity of the job.
Do an initial powerwash of each location getting off any loose particles, mildew and grime.
This is followed by a thorough scraping, ensuring all loose paint is rid of.
A final powerwashing, if necessary, will be performed as a final cleansing to the location.
All joints receive siliconized caulking to prevent moisture from penetrating behind wood.
Paint is applied through the use of brush, roller and spray. Brushing is used for all fine work such as fascia and dentrifice. Rollers are used for siding and open areas. Spraying is used for open areas as well, but is followed with brushing and rolling. This is dependent on size of job.